HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Members pictures.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Ariickido
GameMaster
GameMaster

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-08-28 Number of posts : 61 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:54 am

habibabie102 wrote:
BTW: Ariickido
wtf are u dumped?

omg.. why? Sad
Apparently she never loved me lol, im over it =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Age : Registration date : 2008-08-27 Number of posts : 92 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :
Character sheet
Teh Hell: 12

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:48 pm

im just kidding about being not loved ;D... i was in teenage kinda "player" with guys Very Happy... i never let them make do as they wanted, i was teh boss in everygame game i played with them or in everything else ;D... but thats just the past, in present day, i like to be no-life, no interesting to get in Relationship Very Happy. and maybe once or twist in a week, drinking at city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ugunz.ogameplayer.com
Grip
V.I.P
V.I.P

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-09-16 Number of posts : 24 Location : Earth Job/Hobbies : Whatever Humor : None
Character sheet
Teh Hell: Teh Heaven:

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Admin wrote:
im just kidding about being not loved ;D... i was in teenage kinda "player" with guys Very Happy... i never let them make do as they wanted, i was teh boss in everygame game i played with them or in everything else ;D... but thats just the past, in present day, i like to be no-life, no interesting to get in Relationship Very Happy. and maybe once or twist in a week, drinking at city.
Pfft, no one knows a players before they have met my old me.... Im more of a "relationship dude" nowdays... it kind of became boring playing around all the time.... you need tah feelings. Oh and heres some random pic of me...

and no.... im not free, sowwy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariickido
GameMaster
GameMaster

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-08-28 Number of posts : 61 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:46 am

Grip wrote:
Admin wrote:
Pfft, no one knows a players before they have met my old me.... Im more of a "relationship dude" nowdays... it kind of became boring playing around all the time.... you need tah feelings. Oh and heres some random pic of me...

DAMN D: you is fine :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grip
V.I.P
V.I.P

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-09-16 Number of posts : 24 Location : Earth Job/Hobbies : Whatever Humor : None
Character sheet
Teh Hell: Teh Heaven:

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:39 pm

Ariickido wrote:
Grip wrote:
Admin wrote:

DAMN D: you is fine :O

No U! :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patrickx013
Yong Master
Yong Master

Age : Registration date : 2008-09-27 Number of posts : 1 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:40 pm

dramastic her . Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
habibabie102
Yong Master
Yong Master

Female
Age : 27 Registration date : 2008-09-05 Number of posts : 20 Location : Home Job/Hobbies : almost everything Humor : lol, Always happy and that things

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:51 am

I post some new Picture's of me Wink

Bad Picture Shocked

Me and my Friends... Yvonne me and Tilly Wink

Greetz Legend .. I love you kisses and Hugz....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ugunz.ogameplayer.com
Hunter
Yong Master
Yong Master

Male
Age : 22 Registration date : 2008-09-24 Number of posts : 15 Location : in Ugun in thr town map waiting for u to join Job/Hobbies : eh i have many hobbies bad and good Humor : i happy and bored

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:32 pm

OMG naw i know who is my clan master I love you
Arrow I love you

all to know i boy not girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
habibabie102
Yong Master
Yong Master

Female
Age : 27 Registration date : 2008-09-05 Number of posts : 20 Location : Home Job/Hobbies : almost everything Humor : lol, Always happy and that things

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:01 pm

haai Hunter Embarassed

and i know who's my clan member Wink

Kisses and Hugz for you I love you
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Yong Master
Yong Master

Male
Age : 22 Registration date : 2008-09-24 Number of posts : 15 Location : in Ugun in thr town map waiting for u to join Job/Hobbies : eh i have many hobbies bad and good Humor : i happy and bored

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:29 pm

It is bad Sad or good Very Happy Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
habibabie102
Yong Master
Yong Master

Female

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:44 pm

hihihi Its good My Clan Friend Very Happy

Kisses and Hugz 2 you I love you
Back to top Go down
Hunter
Yong Master
Yong Master

Male

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:07 pm

ohh ok ...... XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members pictures.   

Back to top Go down

Members pictures.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Spam Section :: Dont forget to spam enough -