HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

 

I AM COOL. Q_Q

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Author Message
Liquid
Secret Agent
Secret Agent


Male
Age : 25 Registration date : 2008-08-30 Number of posts : 18 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :
Character sheet
Teh Hell: 12

PostSubject: I AM COOL. Q_Q   Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:44 am

Hi guys. Huntress from EuroGunZ. Not much else to say. Love me or hate me, I'm here.

K THX BAI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariickido
GameMaster
GameMaster
avatar

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-08-28 Number of posts : 61 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: I AM COOL. Q_Q   Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:03 am

Liquid wrote:
Hi guys. Huntress from EuroGunZ. Not much else to say. Love me or hate me, I'm here.

K THX BAI
Hmmm Huntress I'm sure I know you, are you Ki-ath-ara or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liquid
Secret Agent
Secret Agent


Male
Age : 25 Registration date : 2008-08-30 Number of posts : 18 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :
Character sheet
Teh Hell: 12

PostSubject: Re: I AM COOL. Q_Q   Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:08 am

Ariickido wrote:
Liquid wrote:
Hi guys. Huntress from EuroGunZ. Not much else to say. Love me or hate me, I'm here.

K THX BAI
Hmmm Huntress I'm sure I know you, are you Ki-ath-ara or something?

Nope. Only used Huntress on EuroGunZ. Aerodynamics on DR GunZ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariickido
GameMaster
GameMaster
avatar

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-08-28 Number of posts : 61 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: I AM COOL. Q_Q   Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:15 am

Liquid wrote:
Ariickido wrote:
Liquid wrote:
Hi guys. Huntress from EuroGunZ. Not much else to say. Love me or hate me, I'm here.

K THX BAI
Hmmm Huntress I'm sure I know you, are you Ki-ath-ara or something?

Nope. Only used Huntress on EuroGunZ. Aerodynamics on DR GunZ.
KK, well I was Ariickido on EuroGunz and I think I was in divinity or somethine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liquid
Secret Agent
Secret Agent


Male
Age : 25 Registration date : 2008-08-30 Number of posts : 18 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :
Character sheet
Teh Hell: 12

PostSubject: Re: I AM COOL. Q_Q   Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:35 am

Ariickido wrote:
Liquid wrote:
Ariickido wrote:
Liquid wrote:
Hi guys. Huntress from EuroGunZ. Not much else to say. Love me or hate me, I'm here.

K THX BAI
Hmmm Huntress I'm sure I know you, are you Ki-ath-ara or something?

Nope. Only used Huntress on EuroGunZ. Aerodynamics on DR GunZ.
KK, well I was Ariickido on EuroGunz and I think I was in divinity or somethine

Oh yeah.. for a short while I was in Divinity as Ghøst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariickido
GameMaster
GameMaster
avatar

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-08-28 Number of posts : 61 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: I AM COOL. Q_Q   Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:01 pm

I wonder why this was locked :O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content





PostSubject: Re: I AM COOL. Q_Q   

Back to top Go down

I AM COOL. Q_Q

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce yourself -
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion