HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

status bar and infinite hp when talking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
InsertBrain
Yong Master
Yong Master

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-09-06 Number of posts : 17 Location : behind you =] Job/Hobbies : Humor : angry at you >=O XD
Character sheet
Teh Hell: PALMPOAAAA =D

PostSubject: status bar and infinite hp when talking   Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:01 pm

i don't like when people tk and i dont know when people are afk n such, like after ur nickname it should b a status bar for when ur afk or somethin Razz
can you make that foe meh? and all people in ugunz Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youfail.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Age : Registration date : 2008-08-27 Number of posts : 92 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :
Character sheet
Teh Hell: 12

PostSubject: Re: status bar and infinite hp when talking   Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:50 pm

ehm, you are asking imbossible things, to do that i should remake bunch of client.. that's own code what cannot be inculded with current game files.. it needs pro coder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ugunz.ogameplayer.com
Hunter
Yong Master
Yong Master

Male
Age : 22 Registration date : 2008-09-24 Number of posts : 15 Location : in Ugun in thr town map waiting for u to join Job/Hobbies : eh i have many hobbies bad and good Humor : i happy and bored

PostSubject: Re: status bar and infinite hp when talking   Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:27 am

great idea but it impassible Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grip
V.I.P
V.I.P

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-09-16 Number of posts : 24 Location : Earth Job/Hobbies : Whatever Humor : None
Character sheet
Teh Hell: Teh Heaven:

PostSubject: Re: status bar and infinite hp when talking   Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:40 am

Admin wrote:
ehm, you are asking imbossible things, to do that i should remake bunch of client.. that's own code what cannot be inculded with current game files.. it needs pro coder.

Do you need a pro coder for that, as far as i know Phail was able to change the code, and hes a...... pro coder, lol? Anywayz... Enter is NOT a Pause Button. So Shhhh! But that statusbar would be awesome! :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceKettu
Yong Master
Yong Master

Age : Registration date : 2008-09-24 Number of posts : 8 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: status bar and infinite hp when talking   Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:59 pm

So everytime you are about to die you just press the typing button. Meh, whats the point, nobody would die.

Go hide if you have something to say or just type fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: status bar and infinite hp when talking   

Back to top Go down

status bar and infinite hp when talking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions :: InGame -
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum