HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What kind of a player are YOU?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
VeniVidiVici
GameMaster
GameMaster

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-09-03 Number of posts : 33 Location : IM UNDER YOUR COUCH STEELING YOUR CHANGE Job/Hobbies : Don't have no job. my biggest hobby is playing Badminton :] Humor : Lol, I prefer dry humor
Character sheet
Teh Hell: 12

PostSubject: What kind of a player are YOU?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:28 pm

Okay so, I thought this would be quite a good idea for a topic.

What kind of a player are you? What style do you use?

Tell us all about it!, I'll start off with myself.

Name: VeniVidiVici

I myself am a particulare TDM player, I'm pretty good at it too. I usually k-style combined with turtling Very Happy and since most people k-style I kinda rolled into the whole thing a long time ago.
I'm not really good at dueling, Iunno, I just screw up even against people of who I know I can win against ._., (By dueling I mean just plain 1v1's)

I'm pretty decent at DM's as well, but I fail at CW since I can't even do it D: it either 999 pings me or 200+ ping and like major screen lag albino .

*Random* Lol, why is this emoticon albino called Albino? it looks like a bunny to me o_o

ANYWAYS

That's like all about me, ofcourse I've tried other styles like D styling or E styling whatever, YOU NAME IT, it didn't work out quite as well as k-styling did for me, so I just sticked to k-styling.

REPLIES PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rikusorakairiown
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Age : 23 Registration date : 2008-09-01 Number of posts : 72 Location : under your bed :3 Job/Hobbies : foruming. Humor : wtf
Character sheet
Teh Hell: 284949

PostSubject: Re: What kind of a player are YOU?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:50 pm

ign : riskown

im pure gladiator right now, i only (or at least try to keep to this) use sword and armour/rings, i go in DM's every now and then, but usually with just sword. Because of my obsession with sword my guns skill is now horrible XD.

kthx

So long and goodnight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=51861&highlight=soku
Liquid
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

Male
Age : 25 Registration date : 2008-08-30 Number of posts : 18 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :
Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What kind of a player are YOU?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:27 pm

duality-impression version: WHAT KIND OF PLAYER AM I? THE BEST EVER. QQ MOAR.

My version: Same type of style as VeniVidiVici although a lot more sword-based than him. Anyway can't be bothered to write more so if you wanna see my style of playing. Get in-game, maggot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ariickido
GameMaster
GameMaster

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-08-28 Number of posts : 61 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: What kind of a player are YOU?   Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:07 am

I don't use an style in particular, i use various styles ive learned such as m style k style js style lots of names but really that doesnt matter to me.

so i dont really have a style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Killer_Z
Trusted
Trusted

Male
Age : 28 Registration date : 2008-09-04 Number of posts : 69 Location : Right here trying to help a bit :P Job/Hobbies : data-processing technician and I love to do some coding for fun :) Humor : ALWAYS HAPPY!!!!!!
Character sheet

PostSubject: um...   Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:49 pm

Im a pure Team Glad bow rule and duel fighter, I kinda Never use a gun except for insta Razz *started using gun for insta cause insta sword need serious challange Rolling Eyes*

Lets talk about the style:

Im mostly a Monk styler... but has just monk style can be so easily raped iv tryed to improve using some other part of style in the style... so I can easily switch from M style to k style or J style... I love to play D styler for make fun a bit sometime... I rarely use a ring... unless its an important fight cause i think fighting witout ring help really a lot to improve our fighting... so when we came out with a ring after... its easier to keep your hp to lb after 2 - 3 kill in row...

I think its kinda all for meh... of course ill never refuse and insta room or a sword fight Very Happy but if you cheat i can also rape your *5+5 = 10 Smile* at sword and finaly pb you out until im less angry Rolling Eyes

p.s: in case iv not say it : i hate cheater in insta room Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nbackid
Yong Master
Yong Master

Male
Age : 26 Registration date : 2008-10-08 Number of posts : 1 Location : chatz Job/Hobbies : gunz Humor : black jokes

PostSubject: Re: What kind of a player are YOU?   Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:30 am

[b][i]Hello, my name is Hollow Razz, i play mostly duels, and quests. rarely tdm's and other.
i use swords more then gunz, anytime, anyplace for the only purpose, to get better Razz, ive been playin gunz for about 4 years now, and im still quite bad compared to others that have played for months-a year. and im aiming to become better..
Thats all about me Very Happy...
How do i register for the UGunZ ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yahoo.ca
Rusty_Jedi
GameMaster
GameMaster

Age : Registration date : 2008-09-04 Number of posts : 6 Location : In your fridge, stealin' your foodz. Job/Hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Re: What kind of a player are YOU?   Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:04 pm

"How do i register for the UGunZ ?"

Go to download section and there you'll see "Create your ugunz acc here" or something like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of a player are YOU?   

Back to top Go down

What kind of a player are YOU?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GunZ General :: Gunz :: Gunz Chat -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Free forum